My name is Dylan Felt. I am currently taking Aice Media studies for my 5th period. I have two teachers for this class, and they have both been great. This class has been fun, and going well. I have a couple of friends in my class that I plan on doing future projects with. The workload is not much. We just started doing blogs, which we are going to send to Cambridge later in the year. I am looking forward to this class, and the projects we are going to do later.
I go to Fort Lauderdale High school. I am in the 10th grade, and an on the swim team. My favorite class at school is comm tech 2. My least favorite class is European history. Like I said before, I am on the high school swim team. I decided to join because I am also a swimmer outside of school on a club team.
We just had a swim meet for high school swimming this past weekend at the Plantation swim pool. It was a great experience, where we got to see and race other schools. I did not do great myself, but our boys team managed to get 2nd overall, which is a great achievement. I am continuing to train hard, and get ready for regionals and states.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog 4
Today in class, we did more planning on our new and final film. This film will be a thriller/horror film. I am doing this project will all t...
-
Our films genre is thriller. A thriller is a film that gives viewers feelings of suspense, excitement, surprise, anticipation, and anxiety. ...
-
Over the weekend, we filmed the rest of our film. We filmed at Jimmy's house again, so the scenes would not change. Our film was suppose...
-
This is the final part of the final film task. I was asked to answer four questions that related to my final movie. This was the result.
No comments:
Post a Comment